- We have a contract with our friends at UPS. Depending on where you live in the country will determine the time in transit. If you live in Arizona, Alaska, Northern California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming we recommend using the two day air option to ensure a fresh product. Please keep in mind there is no guaranteed delivery dates and times.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- Only certain parts of the country have Saturday delivery. So please check with your local UPS team.
- When UPS picks up your package from production, we release all liability of delivery including damages to the product/package to the carrier. We do insure our packages, please see our refund policy for more information.
- Orders will be processed in the order they are received and our goal is to have them shipped within two business days. A confirmation email will be sent once your package has departed.
- The package will be shipped to the address that was provided on the order. If you have entered the wrong address, your shipment may not arrive. You will also get an email from UPS before your package arrives. Please ensure all of the information is correct to avoid a missed delivery.